2011年2月1日星期二

Last minute shopping.

OMFG! Last minute shopping, so damn rush. I shop for my CNY shirt. Went Midvalley, Sunway Pyramid, TimeSquare, SungaiWang, Pav, LeisureMall, hunt for it. I admit I'm greedy! ngekngekngek, /evil laugh.

Bought many shirt, and i love my pants muchiee . From Nichii. Deng deng deng!


 Dress from eighteen eighty. Although i'm just seventeen, LOL



When i told Jas i just bought a new long pants, her respond is just like " OMG! O.O " Is that so suprised? Common what. -.- *bish!

aduh, luckily i got what I want. Mum spent much money for CNY. hahaha, sorry mummy ;( I really wish to get those shirt and pants. Love you la love you la. hehehe, you're the best, right? :pp

Feel kinda sorrowful this few days. Idk what you're thinking, i just treat you as how you treat me, not wrong. Dont tryya to blame me! Fair for me and you, ain't it? :) Just change your attitude if you feel my attitude got any prob. 


Gonna remove my make up now, and i waiting for Thurs. Happy Cny everyone, hearts you all. :D Enjoy it and wait for my update. Stay tuned.
* CNY with red nails. let's scream. HUAT ARRRrrrrrrr! hahaa.



没有评论:

发表评论