2010年12月30日星期四

PortDickson & Sepang Gold Coast.

Hello earthlings :)
I gonna blog bout the day I went PortDickson and Sepang Gold Coast.
We wokeup in da early morning, I was freaking tired, but no choice :(
We go Seremban for beef noodles. Unlucky, doens't open ! so shyt. So at last, we makan others :(
My tomyam seafood noodles, mtfk ! it was so spicy man, i can't finish it /cry

After that we go towards PortDickson, we've book TiaraBeach hotel. We waited for check in. zzz
sit at mamak for coconut water.

The room was kinda nice, aircon doesn't spoil, bwahaha! Whatever, just one night. We changed swimming suit and go for water park.






So many kids there, they looks happy. For us, its a littlebit Boring -.-
Before bath;


after makeup we go beach.
Photo gain.








We hunt our dinner after that. Seafood ! Teheeee..
So many wild dogs and cats there, omg. My sis hate to the max. She gonna cry, hahah!

RM103.50 byebye.

Back to hotel with my terrible mood. Sigh sigh sigh. Dont ask me why, idk Idk IDK !
Remove make up and sleep, imma tired. < / 3


Second day, check out and hunt again our brunch, finally we ate Beef Noodles, I dont like sticky sticky beef noodles, yucks! but no choice, my family likes :)
after that, Jusco at Seremban, Bought new headphone. lalala. I want it for so long time. ♥ 
then, Sepang Gold Coast. sit too long inside mummy's car and my buttock so damn pain. :(
Reached and i love there. Comfortable x100000 !
Photo again.








Back home and Home sweet Home.
last photo ;


Click my nuffnang ads. Thankyou.
Stay tuned peeps.

没有评论:

发表评论