2010年12月16日星期四

Ma' 2010

Let's talk bout 2010.
I do nothing this year. Except online eat and sleep. I dont did anything meaningful.
I feel that kinda failure.
I almost sleep at class while teacher was teaching, I played with ma' classmates while teacher absent. I gossip with Babe Jas and Malays. We keep going to toilet for mirror bcause of toilet is beside our class. ( This is a disadvantage )
I never tried to open ma' text book or anything else related with my studies. Except exam is coming. Idk why, i hate books. I'm lazy!
I dont tuition much for 2010, i wasted my time. omgosh, next year should face my spm.
I'm seriously regret. so, do not make the same mistakes next year. Be smart :)
My Study in life is all messed up :(

Fight for my spm next year, oya. next year. It's still Dec now. whoots! :p
Just enjoy my Dec, I'm waiting 2011's coming. daladaladala ~
that's all, put lots effortsss on your study please, ehem. am I talking myself ? hahaha :S

Imma continue facebook :p
Toodles.
Click my nuffnang
Pleaseeeee... and thankyou.

没有评论:

发表评论