2010年11月24日星期三

Painted ♥

I painted my room :)
Pinky pinky V^.^V
My colour is pink and sis's colour is purple.
Quite match right ?
Busy for this few days. huhuuu :'(
Tired!

Picha :]
RUBISHHHHH .

Again O.O!

Mummy's turn , heheee

See my hardworking look :p

Before, and........

tadaaa, after !
Hmmmm, who bought me the Hello Kitty? :p
Her name is 乖乖 .
She accompany me everynight :)



Somebody asked me to blogggg bout him.
hahaha, somemore wanna at least 300 words bout him.
:'( wuwu, you trying to bully me right?
I gotta bish you next time.
@#(*&!(*)(%@#_!!!!!!! :p
Nothing more, today he came to my house.
He sayang me back ^^
Although sometimes I am very brutal, but you still beside me :)
No 300 words inside, this not an essay kay darling ? T_T
So, love you



My schedule;
1127/1128 , genting with babes *excited
1130 , Barbeque with classmates, ehem, no worries. I'll attend :)
1201/1202/1203 , Going camp with friends, kinda worry bout him :( stop it kay !?
1213/1214 , Port Dickson with friends too, AWESOME :D but this just a maybe, maybe, maybe...

That's all, stay tuned

没有评论:

发表评论